Terug naar lijst

Chapelle Saint-Julien

Rue de l'Esplanade Saint-Julien 76140 Le Petit-Quevilly / Vallée de Seine

Beschrijving

The Saint-Julien Chapel, the only example of Romanesque architecture in the area of Rouen, houses murals from the 12th century. Built in 1160 by Henry II of England, it was a place of worship until 1183. It was then turned into a leper colony, an outbuilding belonging to the Carthusian monastery, and then into a hay barn. Nowadays, it holds concerts and contemporary art exhibitions.

Gotiek, Romaans, Op lijst van historische monumenten

Open

Van 01 Januari 2017 tot 31 December 2017
Openingstijden NC
Van 01 September 2017 tot 31 December 2017
Maandag Gesloten
Dinsdag Gesloten
Woensdag Gesloten
Donderdag Gesloten
Vrijdag Gesloten
Zaterdag 14:00 - 17:00
Zondag Gesloten

Activiteiten ter plekke : Tijdelijke tentoonstellingen

Individuele bezoeken

Gemiddelde tijdsduur bezoek : 30 min

Gesproken talen : Engels

moteur de recherche Caravelis - informations touristiques SITA