The Crossbow Watermill
Route des Moulins Hameau Arbalète 76890 SAINT-MACLOU-DE-FOLLEVILLE / Pays de Caux
Flour milling museum with working grindstones.
The site was developped in the 12th century. Its history is known since 1522 and the mill was modified in 1748, raised in 1845 and renovated in the end of the 20th century. Wood oven similar to those that were used in the early 20th century. Typical bakery.
Mise à disposition de masque et de gel hydroalcoolique.
Sens de circulation.
Mill, Non listed
|01 April 2021 to 30 October 2021|
Facilities : Fully equipped meeting room
Activities available on site : Temporary exhibitions, Junior workshop
The visit lasts approximately : 45 min
|Base rate - full rate adult||to 5.00€|
|Child rate||to 2.50€|
|Rate for adult group||to 4.50€|
Methods of payment : Postal or bank cheques, Cash