Henri IV House-Museum
3 Bis quai de la Batellerie BP 47 76460 SAINT-VALERY-EN-CAUX / Côte d'Albâtre
Small museum dedicated to the history of the town and holding temporary exhibitions about the local heritage and contemporary creations.
This Renaissance half timbered building of 1540 houses a permanent exhibit devoted to local history, the Pays de Caux heritage and to fishing history. Artistic and themed temporary exhibitions.
Popular arts and traditions, Fine arts, History, War memories, Town museum
Activities available on site : Temporary exhibitions
The visit lasts approximately : 60 min
Languages spoken : English
|Base rate - full rate adult||From 2.00€
Methods of payment : Postal or bank cheques, Cash