Chemin des Joncquilles 76550 HAUTOT-SUR-MER / Côte d'Albâtre
In this cemetery, maintained by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, are buried the Allied soldiers who died on the beaches of Dieppe during World War II.
About thirty British soldiers were buried there in 1940.
After the raid of 19th August 1942, the Germans buried the Canadian and British soldiers. The cemetery was definitively designed in 1949.
There are 955 graves (Canadians, British, New-Zealanders, Australians, Polish and one Indian). The headstones in this cemetery are arranged back to back in symmetrical rows.