Centre nautique Digue Jean Corruble 76450 VEULETTES-SUR-MER / Côte d'Albâtre
For those who would like to try several sports activities in one week, the Sports Department of the Alabaster Coast Community Council organises, in summer a multi-sport course comprising 5 half-days during which you will try mountain biking, roller skating, kayaking, climbing and orienteering. It is also possible to choose only one session.
|08 July 2020 to 23 August 2020|
|Monday||14:00 - 16:00||-|
|Tuesday||14:00 - 16:00||-|
|Wednesday||14:00 - 16:00||-|
|Thursday||14:00 - 16:00||-|
|Friday||14:00 - 16:00||-|
Lessons and courses : Canoë kayak, Climbing, Rollerblading, Nautical sports, Mountain bike
Facilities : Shower, Car park, Toilet block, Changing rooms
Voir les autres prestations
- Multi-sport course - orienteering session at the Basses Eaux site
- Multi-sport course - Climbing session
- Multi-sport course - Roller skating session
- Multi-sport course - Kayaking session at the Caniel Leisure Park
- Multi-sport course - Mountain biking session in Veulettes
- Catamaran - Nautical Centre de la Côte d'Albâtre
- 14-foot catamaran sailing training course in Veulettes.
- Funboat training course in Veulettes
- 14-foot catamaran sailing training course in Veules.
- "Opti-Mouss" course at the Caniel Leisure Park
- Windsurfing - Les Moussaillons du Lac Sailing School
|Base rate||From 75.00€
Methods of payment : Postal or bank cheques, Cash