List

Saint-Martin Church

Place de Verdun 76111 YPORT / Côte d'Albâtre

Built by the town’s inhabitants in 1838, Saint Martin’s church symbolizes the independence of the village which was officially recognized as a municipality in 1842. Saint Martin’s church houses a magnificent pulpit, a Stations of the Cross produced by a local artist and votive offerings which are a reminder of Yport’s origins as a fishing village.

Church

Open

All year
Horaire NC

moteur de recherche Caravelis - informations touristiques SITA