Church of Saint-Joseph
Boulevard François 1er 76600 LE HAVRE / Côte d'Albâtre
Auguste Perret started the building of the Church in 1957. Its tower of 107m high made of 12768 colored glasses is a real spiritual beacon, a landmark of the town. Access for persons with reduced mobility.
Church, UNESCO World Heritage, City of historical and artistic interest
|Every day||10:00 - 18:00||-|
The visit lasts approximately : 30 min