Moulin de l'Arbalète
Hameau Arbalète 76890 Saint-Maclou-de-Folleville / Pays de Caux
The site was developped in the 12th century. Its history is known since 1522 and the mill was modified in 1748, raised in 1845 and renovated in the end of the 20th century. Wood oven similar to those that were used in the early 20th century. Typical bakery.
Facilities : Fully equipped meeting room
Activities available on site : Temporary exhibitions, Junior workshop
The visit lasts approximately : 30 min
Voir les autres prestations
Methods of payment : Postal or bank cheques, Cash