Hameau Arbalète 76890 SAINT-MACLOU-DE-FOLLEVILLE / Pays de Caux
The site was developped in the 12th century. Its history is known since 1522 and the mill was modified in 1748, raised in 1845 and renovated in the end of the 20th century. Wood oven similar to those that were used in the early 20th century. Typical bakery.
Mill, Non listed
Facilities : Fully equipped meeting room
Activities available on site : Temporary exhibitions, Junior workshop
The visit lasts approximately : 45 min
Visite sur rendez-vous
Ouverte du 1er avril au 31 octobre le mercredi, jeudi et vendredi de 14h à 18h, le samedi et le dimanche de 10h à 18h.
Voir les autres prestations
|Base rate - full rate adult||From 5.00€
Methods of payment : Postal or bank cheques, Cash